HOW TO USE THE CONFERENCE MANAGEMENT TOOL
- Follow the URL https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/BR2017, and create account.
- Login using the User ID and password.
- In the "All Conferences" list, search for: "TAPMI-MAX PLANCK WINTER SCHOOL ON BOUNDED RATIONALITY".
- Click on the link. In Author Console, click on "Create new submission", and follow the steps to complete the application.
- Skip Conflicts of Interest.
HOW TO SUBMIT APPLICATION
You will need to enter following information.
- Submit your research title and an extended abstract of a poster that is to be presented at the winter school (maximum 750 words).
- Upload the following:
2.1) Your CV
2.2) A statement of interest that explains the following questions (maximum 800-1000 words)
a) How you (and your research) would benefit from participation?
b) How your research fits the overall theme/topic?
c) How you would contribute to the winter school?
- Personal Details:
a) Demographic details (Name, Age, and City of Travel)
b) Highest degree (Post-doc, Ph.D., Masters)
c) Field of study
d) Name of Ph.D. supervisor
- One short letter of recommendation, sent by separate e-mail by your referee to email@example.com with the subject heading Winter School Recommendation Letter for "Firstname Lastname".